Are you without a great benefit plan? Are your premiums too high?
We can help you! Managing employee benefits and pension plans requires a thorough knowledge of the industry, backed by experience and strength in technology. Ned Colovic Insurance & Financial Services Ltd. is licensed with Sun Life Financial Services Inc., and has been an insurance leader in the Windsor – Essex County community since 1984.
We can assist your company with:
- Plan Design/Implementation
- Informative Employer/Employee Seminars
- Government Legislation
- Long Term Cost Control
- Strategies to Support Client Goals
Let us quickly identify priorities and assess the best options available to meet your benefit and pension needs!
Life & Health Insurance
- Employee Life Insurance + and Personal Life Insurance +
- Employee Disability Insurance and Personal Disability Insurance
- Employee Extended Health Care and Personal Extended Health Care
- Employee Dental Care and Personal Dental Care
- Employee Critical Illness Insurance + and Personal Critical Illness Insurance +
- Employee Wellness Programs
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Business Overhead Insurance
Financial Planning, Retirement & Savings
- Employee Registered Retirement Savings Programs (RRSP) and Personal Registered Retirement Savings Programs (RRSP)
- Registered Education Savings Programs (RESP)
- Tax Free Savings Accounts (TFSA)
- Registered Retirement Income Funds (RRIF) ++
- Life Income Funds (LIF)
- Segregated Funds *
- Mutual Funds **
- Accumulation Annuities ***
- Guaranteed Investment Certificates (GIC) +++
+ Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Long Term Care Insurance: issued by Sun Life Assurance Company of Canada
++ Registered Retirement Income Funds (RRIF’s): issued by Sun Life Assurance Company of Canada
+++ Guaranteed Investment Certificates (GIC’s): issued by Sun Life Financial Trust
* Segregated Funds offered by Sun Life Financial Distributors (Canada) Inc.
** Mutual funds offered by Sun Life Financial Investment Services (Canada) Inc.
*** Accumulation Annuity (AA’s): issued by Sun Life Assurance Company of Canada
From The Blog
- Ned Colovic, local businessman and philanthropist, passes away at 64
Dear Valued Clients, It is…
- Spring Cleaning – How to Shift Your Corporate Culture in a Positive Direction
“Corporate culture” is a complex,…
- 4 Steps You Should Take As An Employer When Implementing a Group RRSP
A group RRSP plan is…